Women's mind: An overpopulated place. Always.

16/07/11
It's kinda hilarious when I find myself sucked deep into all these emotional bullshit.
Say for example, I was watching tv in the morning, and ohgees, a tear just trickled down.
I was surprised, cus I was crying without realizing.
I just clamped my mouth shut, and hugged the pillow.
Wiped my eyes, afraid that my mum would walk out and see me like that.
damned.
That moment, a thousand and million things just flashed through my mind.
I see myself, school, deputy nomination, exams, stress, and her.
I silently cursed myself for being in that state.
I wished I had someone's shoulder to cry on.
I wanted someone to just hug me protectively where I can just bury myself and weep like a kid.
I just wanted someone to be there. Just right beside me and hold onto me while I just fall apart.
I just wanted to lose it.

I've been holding myself together too long.

I thought of calling my brother, but naww. I dont want to start from scratch.
I thought of chris, but she was unavailable. I dont blame her.
I desperately need someone, and in the end I just decided, I'll have to be on my own again.
I saw dai gor's post on my wall.


Use emotional swings to the best.
I havent really found out exactly how yet.
But if I were to have the swings, might as well use it to the max, right?
Exams, just study.
Prefectorial board, screw it and go with the flow.
Her, *bitter* it was only sixteen days. How bad could it be..
(Knowing that every posts was never for you anymore. Watching her falling for the one sitting next to you in everything. And watching the one sitting next to you texting ah p...)
Okay shut up. LOL.
Sighs. If..
Okay shutup shinweitan before you try to be nice and say something you'll definitely regret saying out. I admit. I cant say what chin said out. I'm just not that generous.
cinninecai la. dont ddy now please.
i beg you shinweitan. dont please dont. :'(

period.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Some memories last forever."; The Way We Were (1973).

Tea and me.

shop. dinner at Daorae again ♥