limit.

22/07/11

And oh.
Go. Go enjoy and do whatever that makes you happy for the time you have left here,
and next year when you come back.
Just dont do it in front of me and come say fucking sorry afterwards.
Both of you.
Closing both eyes has a limit alright. Dont push it.
Suen la. Talk mut chut la.
I couldnt even have a few hours of your night without her in between. :\

Besides, i think it is really no longer my business who you meddle with...
No rights to. right?

If hating helps, all the lovers in the world would've hated their ex to hell.
Naww. to infinity and beyond is more like it.
LOL.

p/s: so looking forward to see my BFF back for speech day and sports day.
i think she'd demand serious update on my sort of messed up moments.
ciao.



period.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Some memories last forever."; The Way We Were (1973).

Tea and me.

shop. dinner at Daorae again ♥