as long as everyone is happy.

28/07/2011

Psychologically imagining myself in the middle of a huge meadow,
close my eyes and take a deep, deep breath..
Curve a smile, and open my eyes.
There, everything looks a lil bit nicer, a lil more pleasant.
Doesn't it?

-As long as she is happy, as long as everyone is happy.-
This one is working out pretty much perfectly.
A wee bit better than shutting both eyes and ears. (Although that might still be needed sometimes.)
Learn to accept, and learn to look at it with a smile and embrace with an open heart.
I realize that in the end, the way to emancipate the heart from locks,
is not to change the lock,
is not to seek out the old key that could unlock it,
is not to forever keep it shut,
but to make a new one, and keep it in your own possession.
At least for the time being.
Just so that the sense of permanence and security is back.
Those are the two major things that are hard to grasp alone.

After everything, I guess that this is finally the last straw to really shove me back into the right mind.
To finally accept everything. It's good in a way really. :)
But the sad thing is, along with the nice part, there's always the cruel truth too.
Realizing how almost every reaction to the matter was, well, a sad case.
Sigh. I got to know how people actually felt disappointed the way things turned out.
Like a twist in a story.
But the real disappointment, wasnt on the matter, but on the subject herself.
'I thought she's different now, thought that she changed really, but thats not what happened, eh?'
It was really surprising. To hear it from people who i thought they never knew.
But it seems like everyone knows, literally everyone.
Thats not a good thing.
All i can say is, well, another score for the her 'term'.
I dont adore the fact that she's getting negative feedback, cus, she still is my friend. A, bff.
I defend myself, but I'll defend for her too.
Cus she did not grab, we werent bonded anymore at that time.
It is just a fair call. Their response?
'Still, she shouldn't.'
Well. no comment. :) Staying neutral now and make life easy.
Yeah, break the ice, and melt the ice alright.
Cus i still want them in my life. :)

p/s: waiting for Super Junior's 5th album MV teaser is painstaking. should've been released today! i still wish there is a miracle to see Kibum's concept picture. An 11th pict please..
I miss thirteen members, At least have him back before two members leave for the army. Please. The last album, for now.
PROM15E TO 13ELIEVE. elf spirit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Some memories last forever."; The Way We Were (1973).

Tea and me.

shop. dinner at Daorae again ♥