eating roti planta, sipping teh ais.

17/07/11

I know people care.
Brothers, sisters, and you. Gratitude felt.
But sometimes sorry just dont make the cut, you know?
It makes not much of a difference, cus some things are just not meant to be.
And thats what we're supposed to cope with.
I know that. I do.
But you know how sometimes people just refuse to do the right things.
I remember how i used to nag my girlfriends, telling them not to be so silly to be upset about their relationship.
Telling them to get a life and get over it.
And ta-da, I get them now. Its not like they dont know, they just refuse to.
Oh well, life, right? :)
Im suddenly having this feeling that we're gonna laugh like god knows how about all this issue next year in cny. haha

Gees. People have to stop saying that i am nice.
I know i smile, gives you the girl-next-door feeling.
Kids prefer me, colleagues like me, parents remember me.
So I give people good vibes, nice impressions.
Uh well, I am not that nice.
I have flaws, I am spiteful, I am selfish.
I am stubborn, I insist in hanging on to issues, things, people, that matter to me.
Even if I am nice, well,
I wished nice would be enough for everything.
LOL. And yeah i know im like asking for a slap for talking crap about these nice issues. :D
hahaha

AND, i remember that i kinda told viv and pan that im so gonna b*tchslap whoever that tells me that they are not worth it AGAIN. Ridiculous.
Its not up to you alone to value your own worth.
(i think this line has serious grammar problem.. LOL wtv)

p/s: And oh, I wouldn't have lost a million bucks if you didnt read my blog.
I didnt cross your mind before it, no? :P
Hang fuk food, it is not just about the food, but the memories behind them.
Strawberry milkshake, cupcakes, carrot cake, roti planta, uhh heineken? HAHA.
Maybe the milkshake will give me the feelings again, just maybe.

i want to feel like the soft ripples in the water,
calm, and just spread out.

period.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Some memories last forever."; The Way We Were (1973).

Tea and me.

shop. dinner at Daorae again ♥