Jump, and fall.

14/07/11

Sensation to implode, need to explode.
I just feel like jumping into an abyss,
close my eyes,
hear the wind swish through my ears,
and just let go of everything that is holding me back.
Ah.
Wouldn't that be nice? Just nice.
I wish I could break down in the shower and cry again,
Let my muffled screams out of my lungs,
And hold on dearly to the pieces of me that's threatening to fall apart.
Ironic. I just told my friends that we can't crack. yet.
And I'm on the verge of breaking into a thousand million splinters.
It felt like so many had happened,
where in reality, nothing has happened.
Not on the exterior, and not to my eyes.
Its all the behind-the-scenes,
all the things you never get to see with your own eyes,
or hear with your own ears.
So why bother ?
Well, that can't be helped.
I just. want to let loose.
But haha. I gotta keep myself silent.
Can't afford to show it out, and I don't feel like explaining why either.
Poker face mmm. Just don't see past my mask mummy.
Please. I don't want to talk about it.
Just. leave me alone? Melancholic much.
I wish I had darling bieber with me.
Too bad, she's not here in this lovely ol' hometown.


p/s: And oh, top it off with my first exam? Its in two weeks time.
I'm toast.

period.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Some memories last forever."; The Way We Were (1973).

Tea and me.

shop. dinner at Daorae again ♥