mental block.

18/07/11

speech impediment.

Prefectorial Board General Meeting.
HAHAHA
crap i practically greeted, introduced, and im like shoot.
mental block for 3 sec?
then i continued with my speech.
im the first one for god's sake.
oh well oh well.
"I promise nothing to SMI, because action speaks louder than words.
To me, promises are just empty words without execution.
So, rather than just talking, I'd rather you all watch and wait for the change we can bring about together in the future."
Or so that was what i intended to say.
Maybe the nervous jigglies that came from god knows where made me fidget here and there.
LOL.
whatever. just make sure im not like that if i have a next time.
so silly :P
Don's ending for his speech is like such an awesome excuse.
"And, due to time constrict, I shall end my speech..."
(Note: I'm not saying you are awesome. -___-)
Hmm.
Hope i didnt screw up horribly.
I mean i did screw up, just cross fingers in wasnt THAT awful eh.

Didnt know why, but my 1 hour nap today, plus the environment,
somehow reminded me of that day when she was boarding the plane back here.
And she called before she boarded.
Which is like two months ago. swt.
Cus i was lying on my bed that day too, hmm.
Just had the same atmosphere i guess, except everything is different now.
OH WELL.
and yes good job shinwei, practice back your old tactic, it works for now. ><

p/s: LIL VEGE, ask la you. since curiosity is eating you inside out. :P
LOL im sorry kay :) but yeah. no comment bout that. i dont think so, but i dont know and i dont wish to know and i still dont like the idea of it, and i.. gees. me: just ignore la. close both ear and eyes, even if there is nothing, or something, or nothing much, or etc. ...
incoherent. whatever. its not like avoiding is helping. total lol.
period.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Some memories last forever."; The Way We Were (1973).

Tea and me.

shop. dinner at Daorae again ♥