genuine happiness.

21/07/11

"Why I am feeling all the feelings that I'm feeling now
And I got more on my mind
Then I've got on my plate.
I love you one, a two, a three shoobee-doo, I love you four, that's more than I can afford.
And I can tell, some day that I'm gonna say the truth. I love you five times more than any boy from before.
'Cause all they really cared about was whether you put out,
And I truly believe, That this love could be."
-I Love You 5; Never Shout Never


I wonder why i have never stumbled upon "Never Shout Never".
The songs are like aww.
Getting back a portion of the hangfuk feelings i used to have.
They are like, jason mraz plus uhm jonas brothers?
more to jason mraz.
It made me smile.
period.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Some memories last forever."; The Way We Were (1973).

Tea and me.

shop. dinner at Daorae again ♥