A sixth form survivor. will be.

15/07/11

To pledge to not get emotionally attached.
Cus it will only get you mentally strained, physically restrained.

I remember pledging to stay single for a year till 19th June 2012.
That sounds silly, but I think that's whats gonna happen.
Unless, I get myself another nice tb? HAHA.
Cus boys are just not appealing to me right now.
lol. bullshit. doublev's.
Besides, time flies like nobody's business.

Yeah, getting stressed up and regretting a lil for handing in the Deputy Lady nomination letter.
(Did I just signed myself a chance to get into loads of work? )
And studies and the exam. and also emotional swings.
I really thank Sam for the brief talk we had today. :)
I was like, telling him just really brief and muted parts of my scrambled mind.
And like, 'Hey, sorry. I know you don't really understand. But yeah, things have been hard. Get me?'
And Sam was like, 'Yeah, I think I understand.'
And he told me about his pledge to not get emotionally attached before he enrolled for f6.
So yeah, he actually knows what I'm talking about.

Sigh. And yes, holding all the pieces together and dont just fall apart yet. Right?
Somehow, sooner or later, we'll go through everything, and we'll look back and say,
"Hey, I did it. The worst is over. And let's go through the next 'worst' thing."

Just like what they say: 'If it's not okay, it's not the end.'
p/s: I always blog before I write MUET essays, cus blogging just opens my mind.
The only thing now is, I'n not writing MUET, I'm thinking what to say on Monday during the prefect's Annual General Meeting. 'Why should I be chosen as the Deputy Lady Head?'
oh gees. why on earth? I have no idea too. And I dont know if I still want to run for it.
just want to lean my forehead to the floor and cry.


period.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Some memories last forever."; The Way We Were (1973).

Tea and me.

shop. dinner at Daorae again ♥