realization.

19/07/11 ʰᵃʰ⋅ ᵗʰᵉ ᵈᵃᵗᵉ⋅

Sat at like the wrong seat in tuition? -__-
Noticing things which are like such an eyesore.
oh well maybe only to my eyes. i am ddl7y-ing. so?
And 3 hours of tuition after school kinda drains me out.

Teacher: "The group of singers is summarized into..."
Me: "What? Samurai? " LOL

And zomg please la. Form 5 kids saying me 'ke ai'?
"ew".
i hate that.
Then after the text msg viv showed me,
-I want shinwei to sayang me too!-
"EW!!"
Three rows of students ahead of me in tuition turned and glanced at me. damn.

Pasar malam. Pass.
Wasnt in a gleeful mood for that. And definitely not in a pleasant mood to be there.
Urgh. Okay get it. Get it. Get it.
Definitely no longer the priority, but an option.
Fml.
Kthxbye.


period.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Some memories last forever."; The Way We Were (1973).

Tea and me.

shop. dinner at Daorae again ♥