put yourself in my shoes. then speak.

21/07/11

At least she is there to comfort me?
Well hello.
I comfort myself more than she comforts me.

Have you ever put yourself in my shoes before you say anything?
Like how you wanted to know what me and the vege is talking about.
Ever thought of how i felt like knowing what you two talk about too?
Ever thought of how i wna know what you two have so much to talk about?
Ever thought of how i never ever doubted you,
never ever breathed a word about not fancying how close you two have grown?
It was because i really really never thought that anything would happen.
Never thought that a limit was necessary.
Like how you asked me if i minded you going out with her when i confronted you.
Like how i said No because i believed that i was just being obnoxious.
Like how i made myself be the better one because she wasnt mine to hold on to anymore.
Like how i freaking believed that she will never just fall for you like that.
Like how i told the vege that you are every ounce worth it,
Because i somehow held on to the belief that what you felt for her,
what you would do for her, what you would do to last it,
was all real.
And honestly, i still believe you do.
I dont know why. And i know it is not my business, and has nothing to do with me.

And the fact that
Between you two, i chose you?
Between relationship and friendship, i chose you?
Because i trusted that for now and for me, i consider you as one of my bff.
And for that, i definitely wont trade anything else.
I just dont know how sure it is for you.
I close both my eyes so that nothing is different.
So that things would be as if nothing has changed.
It seemed okay to me, and genuine to me.
I just wished that it was the same for you,
and nothing is fake between us.
I mean it when i said that
i hope nothing would affect us, nothing would change,
and stay mahtava together.

I wasn't acting.
ᵃᶰᵈ ᶦ ʰᵒᵖᵉ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᶰᵒᵗ ᵗᵒᵒ⋅




period.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Some memories last forever."; The Way We Were (1973).

Tea and me.

shop. dinner at Daorae again ♥