gastronomical

Went Compass Point.
As soon as we arrived, my mum and my aunt head straight for dessert for tea.
Red bean + green bean dessert. LOL.
Then went shopping. Mum bought shoes.
Then she had to go for acupunture.
We went to the supermarket and bought bacon, sausages, salad vegetables for our meals.
Bought cheese breads from Bread Talk.
And had a snack before we left at Mos Burger.
I had Ebi rice burger (prawn)while my aunt opt for Kakiage rice burger (mixed seafood and vegetables).
I love Mos burger besides Long John Silvers (great fish fingers) that is.
Their rice burgers (Substitute the bread with rice) are the best.
But Ebi rice burger is not a good choice.
Fresh prawns but they make you sick of it. Too filling.
Go for Kakiage rice burger. Or the beef rice burger.
It looks delicious.
But sadly i cannot eat beef LOL.
oh well.
period.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Some memories last forever."; The Way We Were (1973).

Tea and me.

shop. dinner at Daorae again ♥