memories.

I didnt realise time passes that quick.
It was like just when i was form 1, chris had to guide me to cross the road.
shin: you wont be with me next year when youre in form 3. no ones here to help me cross the road.
chris: LOL dont be silly.
And then i was texting Amelia to help me with my iPod.
And she was having her SPM.
She said, "If you still dont und then i'll help you after my SPM lol."
Just then i realised they are all leaving already.
And i wont get to just walk over and chat and get help whatsoever anymore.
Hell. They are so gonna be missed.
And hell I am in so much trouble next year.
gees :'(
posted for them all.
And thank you for everything.
oh well.
period.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Some memories last forever."; The Way We Were (1973).

Tea and me.

shop. dinner at Daorae again ♥