strolling

Went strolling around. again.
Went Centrepoint after having lunch with two bowls of rice.
Frankly I dont remember much of today because i was practically mugging and moping around.
Then i saw this DKNY bag. Then this brown leather bag. Then this Kipling bag.
LOL.
And Paris Hilton bags suck big time.
Moved on to OG next door. Moped around as well.
Then went to McDonalds for a snack.
Had this Grilled Chicken Teppanyaki Burger. It sucks too. I only like the bread :\
Then went to 313's Food Republic nearby for dinner.
I had Nyonya Cuisine. Just so-so.
My mum and my aunt had this Fragrant Hotpot.
Quite delicious but spicy.
Food. again.
oh well.
And i saw nice backpacks at Cargo :1
I like it :(
period.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Some memories last forever."; The Way We Were (1973).

Tea and me.

shop. dinner at Daorae again ♥