sinseh.

First time in my sixteen years of life that i went to a chinese medical doctor.
laughs.
Its exactly like in the movies LOL.
He checked my pulse on both wrists, asks me to stick out my tongue, and gives me some pre-cooked traditonal herb medicine.
Mummy goes for acupuncture treatment once in two days, and she has chinese meds too.
She says her med tastes pleasant. Our med are of same colour.
I didnt know why i expected it to taste the same since our illness are different. ==
Shes treating her hand. Im trying to stop coughing.
For one thing, my med is not pleasant at all.
Its effinly bitter and ..ugh. But it helps to stop my cough.
Not fully recovered yet though. :(
oh well.
period.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Some memories last forever."; The Way We Were (1973).

Tea and me.

shop. dinner at Daorae again ♥