strolling

Was at Ion Orchard.
Again. I repeat.
I hate strolling and window-shopping.
Life sucks so sickly at that point.
Look at those wondrous displays and dream on.
At least I bought myself flats and thongs.
The only thing I love is the food because i can eat as much as i want.
Just one con: Im losing my waist; getting double chin (effin seriously).
gees wth. But at least its happier than looking at what i cant buy.
You know what, you people could change 'angry yellow ball' into 'angry yellow chopstick' now cus i look like a fat chopstick now.
*sighs
OHH and the Japanese stalls in Ion is super.
Gindaco's Takoyaki is delicious.
Eat it straight after purchase. YUM.
It consists of egg, red pickled ginger, onion, shrimp, octopus and so on.
The batter is poured into these pans like those kaya ball pans and is turned around and around till its cooked. So its crispy on the outside and creamy on the inside.
S$ 4.8o for six of those. Must-try.

cheers :)
period.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Some memories last forever."; The Way We Were (1973).

Tea and me.

shop. dinner at Daorae again ♥