Volatile.

11/02/2016

I have always been like a widespread ocean.
I can be calm, serene, and at peace,
but when the waves hit, it is always a rough tide.
The rocking waves are just like my emotions,
it hits hard and it is unforgiving.

I either ride along the waves, 
head high up and spiral downwards;
or just crash and submerge underwater.
I get lost drowning in the feeling of everything all at once.

But I hate giving up.
I hate submitting myself to forces that are greater than me.
I hate to not be in control.
I hate when things refuse to go my way.
I am stubborn as fuck,
I am merciless when I cannot achieve what I want.

I have a heart, one that is so big and full.
I have a heart, one that cares relentlessly.
I have a heart, one that can be void and be emptied.
I have a heart, one that would replenish, still, time after time.
I have a heart, one that I know will eventually be the death (or hopefully the life) of me.
I have a heart, and that is my biggest weakness.

I can be your anchor,
but who is going to be mine?


I make my own choices, I make ME.
It's time I get back on shore,
and stand my ground.

period.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Some memories last forever."; The Way We Were (1973).

Tea and me.

shop. dinner at Daorae again ♥