cny day 7.

omg. thank god i worked todayyyy :D

customer #1 :
put in two angpau. we were betting that it must be 2 bucks each.
and WRONGGGG. its 5 bucks each :D
again, me and angeline was already feeling happy.

customer #2 :
put in two angpau. we were betting that it must be 5 bucks each.
and ZOMG WRONGGGG. eric and latha opened it and was like "WTF. 100 BUCKS!"
me and angeline thought that they were just being sarcastic.
when they closed the angpau i saw a hint of purple.
i was like "OMG. you gotta be kidding."
and TA-DA. ITS 1OO BUCKS!
and WAIT. THERES TWO ANGPAU.
100 EACH = 200 friggin bucks!

me and angeline couldn't stop smiling the whole night.
we ran extra fast. we said thankyou extra loud. we smiled extra wider :D
throughout the whole night i basically asked nathan to go back into the kitchen.
"AIYAA, I TAKE I TAKE. i'll do it!"
hehehhe. its tips for 4 days of work. awesome.
tips by the end of the day: RM 114.20
jjang

period.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Some memories last forever."; The Way We Were (1973).

Tea and me.

shop. dinner at Daorae again ♥