cny day 10.

SECOND ROUND AT MY PLACE :D
gamble addicts muahahhaha.
angie, yitmei, amelia, v-tjen, chia, leeyen, chris and jensen came first and started playing.

then the big big MA gang came in after work; zhengyu, eric, jordan, fei fai, kar fei and jack.
someone said they smelled like pizza. HAHAH.
aww. three servers and three pizzaioli in my house. haha
they even went to the wrong house and asked me to open the gate.
i was like "huh, open the gate, there's no one outside ==."
hahah. i wonder if they scared that pity neighbour.
2 bikes and 2 cars outside with eric calling my name HAHAH.

he told me he couldn't come. and he called me at 12, "Open the door please."
i was like, "What?" shocked. stunned. whatever.
david, joe, and sai kit came.
damn tension. it felt weird cus i refused to reply him in the afternoon.
"hey forever dont reply me la."
"hou ah."
whoopsie. so yeah. damn awkward there. plus with my mum there.
sighs. i took a bloody ugly picture with him.
chris took a pict with louis.
later that night when everyone left; my mum asked me why of all people i only took a pict with him, and why chris took a pict with louis.
i just told her its because its reeeeaaallly difficult to get a pict with them :P
LOL. and the awesome thing is, they actually found my house without any directions or gps.
only my address and i just said it was near courts.
they just searched.
thankyousomuchformakingit. *hugs* if only she wasnt standing there :\ ish.

so it ended pretty early. at 1am. guess its cus my mum was there HAHA.
and the fact that the banker lose :D
oh yeah. happppy.
period.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Some memories last forever."; The Way We Were (1973).

Tea and me.

shop. dinner at Daorae again ♥