SUPER SHOW 3 TICKET LAUNCH.

ticket launch for SUPER JUNIOR'S SUPER SHOW 3 LIVE IN MALAYSIA.

date: 19 March 2011
venue: T-Hop zone, 6th floor, Sg. Wang Plaza.
launch time: 10 am.

OMG. i was on the bus which was heading towards Bukit Jalil Golf and Country Club.
i was just tagging on the bus ride cus my mum was going to her company's conference.
it was already 10 am and i am still on the way to KL. like wtf seriously.
jenny was already queuing in line for me.
"THE WHOLE FLOOR IS THE LINE", and i was double wtf.
i seriously hate ELFs burning passion at times like this. HAHAHA jk.
anyways, jenny even had to let people pass her cus i wasnt even there yet.
she suddenly told me the RM 486 tickets are sold out.
f i seriously was going to cry in the car. i was already on my way to sg. wang.
i texted jenny, telling her that its okay if she couldnt hold up for me any longer.
cus her train is at 12.55 pm and it was already 12.30 pm.
she told me she wouldnt give up and have me wait for another 6 hours. cus she already queued up for 3 hours for me.
i bolted up and damn i cursed the elevator cus it kept going down and when it finally moved up, it kept stopping on every friggin' floor.
once i reached 6th floor, seriously, no joke.
i went out of the door, and OMGOSH. the line is there.
i asked a guy, "What's this line for?" "For Super Junior."
I couldnt believe my ears. ITS FREAKING LONG.
i kept running and running to the front and i almost thought that the line would never end.
imagine Ladies Garden at De Garden. The shops on the 6th floor was like that.
and the line was winding and turning like a maze. D:
jenny was right up front at the main counter and i was like omfg THANKYOU JENNY and hugged her.
she had to go. im reeeaaaally sorry. instead of spending two hours to walk around, she had to sweat and queue up for me.
and guess what; RM486 TICKETS IS HELL NOT SOLD OUT.
L5 is five rows from behind. L6 is seven rows from behind.
so bought L6 tickets. its in the middle :) hell yes.

I'm one of the lucky 9500 ELFs to be in SS3. Blessed ♥

period.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Some memories last forever."; The Way We Were (1973).

Tea and me.

shop. dinner at Daorae again ♥