cny day 2.

i cant even remember much of chor 2.
the only thing i remember was that chris is not back yet.
i am stuck at my aunt's house. my mum is talking to my relatives.
kevin went back to kl. ben is in kbox. peiyuan is sick.
and the iPad is running low on battery. damn.
so i have no idea how i got the guts to do that.
i just told my mum i wna go yumcha again.
and omg she said okay.
so i got elaine and melvin to drop me at McD.
he was in cc. with tony and joe.
i went there. and i was practically cursing. wth am i doing in a cc when they are dota-ing.
shit. the msn there sucks. and by the time i get to sign in; they were going McD.
angel was there. and few other who i know but are not friends.
and awkward. very very awkward.
*facepalms.
never. ever. meet. up. along. with. a. bunch. of. people. you. dont. know. and. are. not. introduced. to.


bahahah. i was smiling very ugly-ly LOL.

period.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Some memories last forever."; The Way We Were (1973).

Tea and me.

shop. dinner at Daorae again ♥