cny day 11.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S EVE.
zawesomeeeee night at work.
i was at the pasta counter.
i was playing with the bowl of bacon fat.
chris asked me if i'd like a spoonful.
i jokingly said okay, closed my eyes, opened my mouth and said "AH~"
michael pushed yu.
yu pushed chris.
and wth chris poured bacon fat on my hair and apron.
WTF. ewwwwww. the ends of my hair is like soooooo oily and i smell like bacon.
ohh shit!
washed my hair thrice with hand soap and i still smell like bacon fats.
great.
it valentine's eve and im drenched in bacon fat.
next. i lost my phone. LOL
michael took it.
and thennnnnn i was bloody hell emo.
moodless shit. its almost 12. its almost valentines.
OH WELL. its just MONDAY.
and hell you.
you did not wish me. thankyou so much.

period.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Some memories last forever."; The Way We Were (1973).

Tea and me.

shop. dinner at Daorae again ♥