I know i always complain about my hair.
I know it wont grow fast. And that it wont grow long.
I wonder if its trying to annoy me.
I dont think i've ill-treated, have i?

But i went and and cut my hair again.
Wait, please dont protest yet. The last time i had a haircut was during August before Hari Anugerah. I need a few snips here and there.
My hair is not like vivian t's you know. Her hair is like so obedient that she doesnt need a haircut for a year.
*sulks* Why why why.

Anyway i really just had Vincent to help me snip a little.
Hair straightening is included in the sevice at Hairports so did it as well.
LOL i have temporary-flat hair now. Thats like why i wont straighten my hair.

Then i went shoe-hunting. gees. The shoes suck here.
I seriously dont understand why must vincci and nose shoes be so.. hard. It hurts my feet if not for the rest of you guys.

Got a little hungry so went for dinner with mummy at Pizza Hut.
Its congested. And a piece of advice.
DONT SIT AT THE COUCHES OR EVEN NEAR THE WALLS NEAR THE KITCHEN.
I saw a COCKROACH on the walls of Pizza Hut. *shudder*
Im serious. I saw it. My mum saw it. Another customer saw it and went ' yer, cockroach ! ' in cantonese. Then she sat somewhere else.

I ate quite a lot though. ==
Forgot to take a picture of the food LOL.
A ' seafood ' lasagna [for gods sake theres only ONE PRAWN and that miserable prawn was cut into two. And thats all in the whole lasagna besides cheese and cream.] ; mushroom soup ; garlic bread ; Prawn Olio [this is nice. although theres like only a handful of spaghetti. ] ; and a glass of Revive.

Hmm. i starting to feel like that blogger in the blog that Don recommended. LOL.
http://thegutterfood.blogspot.com
At least i dont say stuffs like eat this sure shit brix.
*swt*

After that me and my mum went shopping again.The target this time was clothes LOL
Oh well.tired now. cheers :)

Oh. And by the way.
HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEN TO MY IDOL : MADEILENE HO

*psst. time to lose your virginity. you said it yourself in primary school*

*period.*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Some memories last forever."; The Way We Were (1973).

shop. dinner at Daorae again ♥

Tea and me.