Went jogging this morning.
Its been a while since i last jog :( Vivien wong couldnt come and jog with me.
So i decided to like really exercise and went straight for the lake in the pologround. Theres a track running around the lake which is roughly equivalent to half the track surrounding the pologround.
Just one thing. I am really really afraid of those itch on my legs.
Mummy told me that its because when couch potatoes like me finally do exercise, well, its just something like your blood circulation just wont go smooth.
As in when we jog, blood flows faster, and when its like too sudden, the vessels couldnt take it and so we feel the itch LOL.
I dunno about you all but for me, it really effin itch.
I used to think that i was allergic to some of the plants there ==
Anyway i started at 8.30 AM and ended at around 9.20 AM.
Brisk walk + a little jog.
Come on. I gotta take it slowly you know. I started joggging at first but then the horrible itchiness came and the two of my thinghs were like red and with streaks from my scratching. I think ive got some red spots on my thighs now. Exactly like the spots you get from continuously slapping your hand.
But its not as bad as the first time though. That was .. nightmare.
In the end i felt really pleased with myself for brisk-walking + a little jogging 10 whole rounds. Yes brisk-walking not jogging; but still..

Then went for breakfast. I was running late for the outing with madeilene and the rest. So rushed through everything but got an unexpected visit from Uncle Lim.
Well, not really unexpected.He used to be a chef at my mums restaurant. So he is sort of a family friend and visits frequently. So sorry that he had to go back home cus i had to go out. lol. And he even bought me egg tarts which i do favour a lot.
I havent ate egg tarts since the last blood report showed i had a teeny-weeny bit of cholesterol. ==

So by the time i got there they were already in the cinema.
Stephanie came out to hand me the tickets. Thanks steph :)
Thank god it hasnt start yet.
2012
Bloody nice; thrilling; anticipation; gruelling lol
It was just really awesome. Sad and touching at times. A dash of dark humour. Ironic.
LOL. literature components ?? swt.
Anyway, its just the best movie i have seen this year.
Theres two peak points when the audience clapped and go 'WHOAHHHHH !!'
PEAK POINT 1:
The part that got everyone really nervous when Jackson, his family, Yuri and his family were in the Bentley. The car was still in the aircraft and they were getting ready to take off once Gordon gets in and the plane lands.
So Gordon got in in the last minute and Jackson was trying to start the car.
Thats when he couldnt get the Bentley started and everyone in the car was almost in hysterics and shouting. Yuri, the rich guy who owns the Bentley went
'EVERYONE SHUT UPPP !!' -silence- 'ENGINE , START.'
And the bloody Bentley came to life. Its like those 007 cars with voice control LMAO.
The whole audience was laughing and screaming and clapping like mad.

PEAK POINT 2:
Yuri's girlfriend, Tamara, got left behind when Yuri wont bring her along to board the arc. So somehow, Jackson, his family, and Tamara managed to smuggle in the arc when Yuri and plenty other 'Green pass holders' were not allowed to board the arc.
Tamara's dog, i forgot the name, was with Yuri and his two son, and she whistled and her dog started to trot over poles to get to Tamara. Yuri noticed that Tamara got on the arc and wasnt pleased. so when Tamara got her baby dog, she ducked into the closing arc and before she went in, she showed her middle finger to Yuri.
Again, the audience cracked up laughing and clapping and cheering.
I thought Tamara was going to get her finger stuck in there but its 2012; not Final Destination 4. In the end Yuri died when he tried to lift his sons into the arc. They survived; but Yuri didnt. It was kinda touching. A father sacrificing for his child. OMG. I completely forgot about his billion-dollar-euro-attitude and what he did to Tamara.

P/S: Sorry if i spoiled everything for those who hasnt watched 2012. And i thought the US president resembled King Kong. But my deepest respect for that character. So.. mulia lol. Im gonna be broke.

"The moment we stop fighting for each other ;
That is when we lose our humanity."
-2012

Then we ate secret recipe. I had my favourite : New York Cheesecake.
And im kinda broke.
Then we gave presents to Maddi and Choo and Aini who wasnt present. A wallet for M, chocs and SS501 album for C, DBSK photobook for A.
I think im broke.
And another cake for Maddi and Choo's nov bday.
American Chocolate cake.
Im seriously broke.
Fooled around till like 5.30 PM.
Then went supermarket with mummy. And to PDI concept store and i got myself shades. WTFH im damn broke.
Theres practically nothing left to spend in singapore. Which is all converted to SG$. Then i went bra-fitting == I need new bras LOL.
Finally going home. Mummy went Coffee Bean to buy muffins. I was holding the ticket and when i went in she was like, 'Paid the tickets yet?' 'Uhh, no. I got no 1 buck notes :(' ==

Now i just realised how much walking i have done today. Ahhhh. bliss.
And my brother gave me another RM100.
YAY I AM NO LONGER BROKE!!!
Thanks so much to Kevin who gave me RM100; Ben who gave me RM30 last week and another RM100 just now.
LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH.
hahah being youngest has advantage :p
P/P/S: I'll pay you when i see you michelle :) I held hands with her when i went to meet up my mum. Mummy said ' Lesbians ah? ' HAHAHAH and i said ' Michelle my mum knows youre a girl *laughs* '
P/P/P/S: Youre right about thinking positive maddi :)
oh well.cheers :)
period.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Some memories last forever."; The Way We Were (1973).

shop. dinner at Daorae again ♥

Tea and me.