Pretty much chaotic right now.
Heading off to the kiasuland; *no offence*; tonight at 10 PM.
Will be on the grounds of singapore at 5 AM.
And soon in the afternoon tomorrow i'll be roaming the streets of Singapore.
:)
Anyways, gotta go pack up the last remaining stuffs.
gees. I hate packing up. Theres just so much.
I wish i could just fly my house there :(
oh well. will get back to my blog soon when i reach there.
loves ♥ kibum :P
hahah.got the mini cubical thing to keep me entertained with movies the whole night anyway. And my own smaller mp5 with loads of super junior and kibum to watch.
LOL.
Yeah well gtg.
cheers :)
P/S: will miss vivien. sorry couldnt watch new moon this morning. :(
nvm. just download it later on xP
P/P/S: angry at vivian t. for skipping tuition and sleeping when i called her in the afternoon yest. ==
P/P/S: will buy souvenirs IF i havent spent all my cash :) hahah sorry angie.
period

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Some memories last forever."; The Way We Were (1973).

shop. dinner at Daorae again ♥

Tea and me.