Today was a very very tiring day. I was mostly out of the house ( which is kinda rare .) Im a couch potato :(
Anyway, had brunch at this new shop. Nam Chao Coffee Shop LOL
Its to the right of Easy Phamax and opposite Sid's Tavern in Ipoh Garden South.
Famous for its curry noodles and this tong fun thing.
The tong fun is called as "da lan woon" [cantonese ==] which means "break a bowl".
Something like horhee. As far as i know its name originated from a stall famous in the old days in uhh maybe Manimung, or Menglembu. LOL sorry i forgot.
And when it opens it starts ringing like *ting ting ting* or sth like that.
Im still not sure why that name though. ==

Then went for my Hepatitis B antibody injection.
AGAIN. Gees. wth is wrong with my body.
Seems like it couldnt absorb the antibody.
The blood test i took last year showed that my body was zero of Hepatitis B antibody. So i took like three doses of antibody in school.
I went for another blood test. Damn the hell with it.
The report says Hepatitis B antibody - non-reactive
....
So pray to god this time my body would gleefully accept the antibody.
* Thank god im not one who would faint over the needles ; and seriously not ticklish with injections. *

Next destination. Bought bus tickets to Singapore.
Mummy wanted to buy the ones on 1st Dec but i insisted on 26th Nov.
And also on the better bus with more space.
WTH. I effinly regretted it now.
Why didnt i just go along with 1st Dec.
WHY OH WHY !!!
I am going to miss New Moon which will only be in cinemas on 27 Nov damnit .
AAARGGGHHHH. WTH WTFH. *cry*
I know some of you all might think that New Moon wont be worth watching but i dont care . I just need to watch it grrr. And im not spending money watching it alone in Singapore.
*so pissed with myself*.
Oh well oh well. Guess i'll just try to get my mind of it. And buy something to ease this regret :|

After that we went to the new Overseas restaurant to get my brother's wedding dinner booking done. LOL. i feel like eating again. ==

Next we went to the furniture shop to get our dining chair seats a new layer of fabric. Lol i wanted leather. But then leather doesnt seem to be the right choice.
Doesnt feel nice when you feel hot and youre perspiring and sit on leather.
Tsk not nice at all.
So had fabric type. Then went and have a look at Queen sized beds for my brother's room. He requested one. I dont know why but i got attracted by this lime green matress.
It looked nice. And looks like it doesnt neeed a bedsheet. LOL

Then proceeded to dinner at a Teochew restaurant nearby Tesco Extra.
Woh Hup Kee. Loved the food there.
Finally for once they got the Teochew tofus right.
They never seem to be able to fry them the way we requested.
Normally they only dip it once into the frying oil.
But the more accurate way (and more crispy outcome) is to dip it twice into the oil.
LOL restaurant food theory from my mum. Hmmm. I miss the food we used to serve at our restaurant.
Again I forgot to take a picture of it. grrr. this is getting annoying :\

Finally got back home. finally..
I dont really like moving about. With an exception if its on a shopping spree :P
HEES thats me alright. cheers :)
*period.*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Some memories last forever."; The Way We Were (1973).

shop. dinner at Daorae again ♥

Tea and me.