I have never been so hype.
Its just a few days before that i finally got the laptop and finally, YES, FINALLY, i am revived.
Only god knows how long i have not been in contact with the cyber world.
Just 11 months ago, i had a short span of only 2 weeks to be alive and then again, i was dead. oh well.
I've managed to survive for like, seriously 4 years without a connection at home.
And i guess i dont necessarily need to boost up my time being in front of the screen.
But then again, theres always temptation, tempting me into doing this and then that.
Just like right now. I cant really stop LOL.
oh well.oh well. i guess its okay just for now.
cheers :)
period.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Some memories last forever."; The Way We Were (1973).

shop. dinner at Daorae again ♥

Tea and me.