I just realised how unsatisfied one can be.
How not satisfied with what one has and possesses.Or rather, me.
I am so not satisfied with where life has brought me to.
unsatisfied that i actually yearned for it so badly.
have you ever noticed that humans are full of greed and unsatisfaction ?
How could one say the words
' i want ' without thinking twice?
Those words are like nothing, and spoken without doubt and hesitation.
full of selflessness.
not many even consider words like
' if i could '.
Less fortunate beings would never say those words because all they say is
' please.i need it. '
want is a selfish and greedy word.
need is somewhat more crucial.
I am aware of how i should be instead of being eager for more.
But still, i just love living in denial;
turn a blind eye to how i should be and continue being what i want to be.
Just living up to that euphoric moment is pleasant, no matter how short.
How aware i am of all this blindness and selflessness. Then again, i still have to wake up; wide awake with all the facts slapping hard on me.
i am just somehow depressed; down; disappointed; delusioned ?
*laugh bitterly* Reality all dawning on me.
period.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Some memories last forever."; The Way We Were (1973).

shop. dinner at Daorae again ♥

Tea and me.