numb.

i never know why was it only you that made me like that.
this. is the second time you make me feel so numb.
numb in front of my laptop. and only my eyes scanning through your words again and again.
figurng out what was wrong.
you said i've changed. i wonder how.
you said i'm different from how you first know me. i wonder where.
and you said i made you disappointed. sad. whatever.
all i know is that every time you say this;
all i care to do is think what have i done.
you said you dont know how to tell me.
well then that is so not gonna solve things.
i. have always been independent. i'd never want to rely on someone.
i'm not some vulnerable lady who gets easily hurt.
"I'll never tell him how much he made me cry that day."
this tumblr post is real.
the 'one and only time' i had tears falling for you.
this time. i had my heart shielded.
if you feel sad, the same way it goes with me.
i can feel my heart go numb.

before you tell me what and where you think i've changed,
i'm not going to say anything that will mess up things between us.

'... i wonder when are you telling me yours.'


much love.
period.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Some memories last forever."; The Way We Were (1973).

Tea and me.

shop. dinner at Daorae again ♥