a day out.

they were in parade. im going jj. oh well. ==
wtv.
watched "Big Momma" with yuenhua, angeline, viv t, angie and seriously pure coincidence,
ALL OF THEM ARE WEARING PINK.
superohmygod. they reminded me of the gang in "Mean Girls" the movie.

"He's a lyrical~ miracle~ *HEY* baybehh"
omg love the song of this Big Momma movie by Prodi-G.
so nice.
the tune was stuck in my head all day :D
then we went over to De Garden. yumcha at Wong Kok with winnie joining us.
finalllly said hi to jason. working at Oh Sushi!
haha really just a 'hi' and i had to leave cus it looked like it was gonna rain soon :\

went home and ate real fast at the dining room (not in front of the tv- it'll take me ages if i eat in front of the tv XD ). just because you said you'll skype me tonight ==
instead, spent the whole night with facebook being a b*tchlag, LOL went to tumblr and thats it.
didnt even feel like blogging. moodless :\
and as usual tumblr was full of lovey-dovey posts and pictures,
got me thinking of you and again i'm like "get a life shinweitan" ==
today we spend the day talking and talking non-stop like we used to in class,
aww i miss the days. and omfg of all of us, the fastest to get herself into a tiramisu status, was the least expected one.
viv t. said she was expecting me or angie first.
oh well. i doubt if me and him are even "unofficially official".
whateverrr.

period.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Some memories last forever."; The Way We Were (1973).

Tea and me.

shop. dinner at Daorae again ♥