me. choc indulgence.

We are playing a game. Someone proposed that we GIRLS do something special on Facebook to help with Breast Cancer Awareness. Its easy, and Id like you to join us to help it spread. Last year it was about writing the color of the bra that your were wearing in your Fb status and it left men wondering for days why the girls had random colors as their status. This year it has to do with your relationship status. You will where you are, by posting one of the codes below. Remember - don't reply to this message just type your 1 word response in your status box on your profile. Then cut and paste this whole message into a new message and send it along to your female friends....

American Brownies: It's complicated
Chocolate Indulgence: I'm single
Oreo Cheese: I'm a touch n go woman
Pecan Butterscotch: Engaged
Tiramisu: In a relationship
Moist Chocolate Cake: I'm married
Chocolate Banana: I'm "the other one"
Brownies Walnut: Can't find the right one
White Chocolate Macadamia: Wish I was single
New York Cheese: Can't wait to get married

The bra game reached TV, lets get this one to do the same here.

Remember: breast cancer affects everyone at every age. Self-check only takes a few minutes!

period.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Some memories last forever."; The Way We Were (1973).

Tea and me.

shop. dinner at Daorae again ♥