:\ going back. again.

SIGH.
going back there again. in less than an hours time i think.
just waiting for my brother and sister-in-law to reach home from kl.
My mum and Ben went back on Sunday. I did not.
And apparently; my mum had a brief emotional breakdown too.
She haven't even got out of the car, and she told me she was like shivering all over.
She said she wasn't afraid; like me, she does not hate them; like me, she thinks she got over the whole incident; like me.
But nope.
Then she cried too. My brother hugged her.
Lucky my two aunts were there.
Now I'm gonna have to go back again.
AND STAY OVER FOR GODS SAKE. URGH.
I wished someone would call me later.
Just to keep me occupied or something.
Just so that I wont feel so awkward there.
Just so that I can be a lil happier.
And I dont really like to text. lazy. and also cus I'm not the one paying the bill.
AHHAHAH :D

p/s: "I feel like I can talk to you forever hun ♥ AHAHAHAH "
I'll post about my Daorae dinner soon. heh

period.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Some memories last forever."; The Way We Were (1973).

Tea and me.

shop. dinner at Daorae again ♥