paying the last respect to my uncle.

R.I.P. to my uncle; passed away 22/1/2010.

mourn for him. the previous night we even did all the rituals. traditional way.
like wow. at least it was some new experience. even sis in law had to do it with us HAHA.

uhm. yes. took this whilst on the bus to cremation centre.
the journey to and fro took 2 hours plus.
so the only communication possible was iPhone :D
hee.
i didn't call my dad at all. i'm good with that.
i just realised i said "BYE GODFATHER" to my kai yeh before we went back ipoh.
bahahahhaha. bet that pissed him off.
my mum told me that he actually mentioned this matter to her.
he was actually sort of accusing my mum that it was my mum who taught me not to call him.
MY FOOT. i dont ever want to call you "papa" cus you don't deserve a single bit of it.
leaving me alone is the best.
just that my mum is worried that i might have karma for being unfilial to my dad.
well listen up karma, me not calling him dad is a karma he did for himself.
he well deserves it. and he can suck up the rest.

and i cut my fringe after i bathe at homw. so spontaneously.
i was like, "hey mummy, come lets go saloon." haha
coconut LALA fringe again. idc :D



BAHAHHA NOOB LOOK

period.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Some memories last forever."; The Way We Were (1973).

Tea and me.

shop. dinner at Daorae again ♥