dinner.

YAY. brought my eldest brother and my mummy to Michelangelo's Pizzeria. It feels sooooo satisfying to be a customer instead of server. Not to mention the fact that i had my colleagues eric, jordan; and jack to serve me. :)
It feels so weird to have a proper dinner. Since i started work, i have my "dinners" at 4pm before i go for work. And then i have a few bites of pizza and parmesan knots or carbonara spaghetti and cinnamon rolls for the night.
So it felt really nice to eat a proper portion of:
  1. Miki-miki Hawaian and The Hog pizza (half each);
  2. Carbonara Spaghetti (chris was on pasta duty that night );
  3. Bacon-wrapped Jalapeno peppers stuffed with cream cheese (omfg appetizers YUMMMM);
  4. Cinnamon rolls (on the house ! yay) my fav;
  5. a Cappucino and a Latte Macchiato coffee.
nom nom nom :D hehe. i got staff discount. so i practically paid for 20% of the dinner. AHHA :P
was so stuffed to the brim. hehe i asked them to tip 5 bucks. i'd be happy if i was working that night :D

shin; mummy; kevin.

p/s: i need to cut my fringe and cut my weight too. and lol my brother needs haircut too.
i like the haircut when it was short :\
so envy at how fast his hair grows :( ish.

period.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Some memories last forever."; The Way We Were (1973).

Tea and me.

shop. dinner at Daorae again ♥