爱和面包,你会选哪一个?

16/10/2012


“We dated and she’s an incredibly important person that I lived with for a long time, but it’s about that time in a relationship that I was going through; you’re in a relationship because you need help, but that’s not necessarily why you should be in a relationship. And that’s skinny. It doesn’t have weight. Skinny love doesn’t have a chance because it’s not nourished.” — Justin Vernon of Bon Iver, on Skinny Love.


Her:
well. I really thought of giving up.
but.. I dare not.
sometimes giving up is even harder than trying.
I'll just try I guess.

love or bread?
I'll choose love.
what? I sound desperate?
oh really? *shrugs

I don't know.
but I don't think I can live without love.
the love of my family.
the love of my friends.
and of course, the love of my loved one.

I'm a very insecure person.
it makes me an unconfident one, too.
I'll try my best to do everything.
hoping to get praised by others,
especially my parents.
just so you know,
praises feed my insecurities.

and money?
I know, I know that money is essential in life.
everything in this society is based on money.
money ruin us, I think.
it ruins the relationship between me and my mom.
when it comes to money,
we'll be screaming at each other.

I wonder how things would be if money doesn't exist.
that question, unanswered still.



面包。肯定是面包。
对一个不相信爱情是全部的人,我的选择一定是面包。
爱情养不活我,也养不活它自己。
一开始它或许能够烧得轰轰烈烈。

在那一瞬间,或许爱能够给到我们力量。
爱能帮我们挡风挡雨,能陪伴在我们左右,一起坚持住的走下去。
但没有面包来维持,这把火始终是会熄灭。

面包最起码能给到我一种永久的安全感。
它能让我安安定定的度过每一天。
少了爱情的陪伴,面包还是能让我买一些物品来代替他的空位。
即使是暂时,对我也来说已经很足够了。
这不是拜金,更不是贪污虚荣。
可能是理性吧。也可能是现实。

或许有一天,面包终于也满足不了我了,
那我也或许会选择爱。
应为,我已经有能力养活爱情。
而它,也能给到我想要拥有的'幸福'。

period.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Some memories last forever."; The Way We Were (1973).

Tea and me.

shop. dinner at Daorae again ♥