idle.

10/12/2012

I've deleted my Facebook app and Twitter app on my Wonder.
Well, does it help? Let's just say I hope it does, for this super short month. -__-
And yes like duh, I know I'm not even supposed to be on blogger right now.
A blog post hardly takes up 15 minutes, and it's Friday bedtime after a long week (LOL).
So, I suppose I can say there is no harm done... ?
Okay fine, this is denial, and also running away from a pledge.
Fuck.
Ranting, such a pretty post for this little page huh.
I guess this is what happens to someone who supposedly has no twitter and facebook to update?


Certified: Social media sickness.


Actually, it's not really a big deal.
I just had this major mood to type and talk shiz.
Ciaos <3
p/s: And oh, Instagram is not social, right? ;) just joking.

period.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Some memories last forever."; The Way We Were (1973).

Tea and me.

shop. dinner at Daorae again ♥