some cheesy post.

13/10/2012

cheese.

-You know what, blogger killed my post by screwing the final product and AUTOSAVING THE WRONG THING.

Dude, i poured my heart every single time i post. t('- ' )t
But I get frustrated if I dont post what i originally wanted to say, so I'm gonna type again.
It was supposed to be up before 12am, damned.
Blogger better not f this up again. *exhales.-
I just had the drive to post something up here for you, and I dont usually do that.
So this means that this is special okay.

HAPPY NINETEENTH CHEESE!
This is the 7th time I'm wishing and keep counting ass :D
I'm glad that I still get to wish you with this much enthusiasm now, especially ever since your lc period from f3 onwards.
Hahaha joking, no one could ever beat me in this area right? *smirks
Initially, i was just going to post some stuff that.. I dont know how to describe that.
Anyway, I thought I might as well dedicate this top post for you.
You can not read the ones below if you dont want to. It's in a slightly different perspective. LOL
My post have some negative effect sometimes. That's what they told me. ;)
And yeah, ily ass <3 br="">


WARNING: CAUTION AHEAD.

more cheese.

:) I think they are probably thee only couple that I would look and go 'aww'.
I dont have that reaction for every lovey-dovey couple.
It takes a bit more that just cute stuff and love gratifications for me.
This 'aww' for them is more for their, uhm, their type of relationship.
They complement each other really well, you know?
They have like that sort of same mindflow, heading into the same direction.
Okay I dont know what I meant by that, but, it's like they both are going for this steady stage.
Haha Im sorry, but I dont mean to be some sort of an analyzer or whatever.
Actually, if i had to be more cheesy with my word choice, they are 'perfect' (yer.) for each other.
In a positive sort of way.
No one else would know the truth better than them anyway.
Both of these people, they are what I consider as really close friends that I've known for quite some time.
The sort that I would be willing to spill to them, sort of my confidante.
Thank God for this, they are, and hopefully would be in the future too.
 I just feel happy for them. Really.
You guys would go a long, long way together.

Remember that time when you got upset with what we had to say.
I already figured you'd be pretty much upset with it, yet I still gave you a piece of my mind.
But I guess I was actually pretty neutral about it... wasn't I?
No ill-intentions though; I, we, just wanted the best for you.
Okay that came out a lil wrong, but we wanted you to be happy... and you were.  :)
How did I not see that at that moment? I really wonder.
You have this pregnant glow in the pictures haha.

And the 'talk' that I never get to finish with him?
It was cus it didnt really matter anymore.
But I really want to kick in one thing to clarify about that statement.
I've said it before, and I'll repeat this for one last time.
It was never ever a case of me dodging a ball, and the ball went and hit you instead.
Never.
I thought I've repeated that a gazillion times to her.
Oh right, to her, I repeated it a gazillion times to her. Not him.
No wonder.
Well, just know that i'm glad and happy for the both them.

This post is getting ridiculous.
I dont know if it is because subconsciously, I've never thought that such a relationship would exist.
The sort that would go into a long-lasting, steady relationship.
Or even extend into the family bond itself.
Maybe it is just because I've never seen it happen.
I have no idea. I guess it is possible after all.
As long as there is the willingness to commit. Both parties.
Things fall apart so that other things can fall together, right?


posted on Oct 13th, 2012.
period.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Some memories last forever."; The Way We Were (1973).

Tea and me.

shop. dinner at Daorae again ♥