Two.

05/06/2012


“Sometimes I don't get you,' I said.
She didn't even glance at me. She just smiled toward the television and said, 'You never get me. That's the whole point.”

Sometimes I feel so similar to this fictional character.
She's lively, spontaneous, lives up to every moment of her life, making sure each day counts.
Behind that facade, she's pretty self-destructive. Letting the guilt of her mother's death eating her up bit by bit.
Enigmatic, or better, "the crazy, sullen bitch", as how she described her second self.

Guess everyone, or perhaps just me, have two sides eh?
One for display, one for ourselves.
Alaska Young, perfectly relatable.
period.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Some memories last forever."; The Way We Were (1973).

Tea and me.

shop. dinner at Daorae again ♥