Dream.

03/09/2011

Cinderella OST:
" A dream is a wish your heart makes, when you're fast asleep. In dreams you lose your heartaches, whatever you wish for, you keep"

that is sucha lie.

It really sucks to wake up from horrid dreams.
This, by far, is the most utterly depressing one.
Dreaming about how almost everyone you cared about,
just died in an accident, and I survived.
Imagine being completely alone with only two friend,
and ironically, one friend was no longer a friend;
because in that dream, it seemed like we never restored the friendship in peace.
I had a taste of how things would be, if I had not accepted things in peace;
if I chose the option of not being okay with things.
It was really horrible, that I almost woke up thinking it was all real.
Being stranded and desolated, with absolutely no one to confide to,
and the only living one is like an arch rival.
It was sad.

Just now, I was watering the plants, and it felt like how it was when i was ten or so,
when the only person at home is my maid.
Pretty queer feeling i'd say, it's like old times for a moment.
Sat in front of the door, and just stared out, breathing in the environment.
What have i done to myself? How have i turned myself into?
I just felt like, i wasn't quite the same me, or maybe i should just say that;
I stop living life like how i used to.
Have i really lived life for others and not myself anymore?

Geminis; although they have the greater tendency to look at the big picture, to see both sides of an issue, to be compassionate, forgiving, and understanding;
they are still very easily agitated with a lot of inner conflicts (thanks so much to the Twins in them). One side will always probe for the answer and reason that they'll never get, and the other will always be trying to look positive in the issue. Sighs.


whatever.
period.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Some memories last forever."; The Way We Were (1973).

Tea and me.

shop. dinner at Daorae again ♥