bargain.deal.work.

had a deal with my mum.
suddenly had this crazy idea just for the sake of making myself touch the books.

me: "Mummy; let's make a deal. If i manage to get 7 A's for spm trials; you'll let me go SUPER SHOW 3 ."
her: "7 A's? out of ten subjects? No no no."
me: "OKAY. 7 A's include addmaths."
her: "Deal. As long as its an A- it will do."

OMO.what did i just do.i only got like what ?
5A-5A-6A-3A-7A-5A in for the past six tests i took.
and not even an A- or what for addmaths.
OMG.

its okay.i'll do it. have to. or not. T T
i'll do it for super junior. for sungmin oppa. for SUPER SHOW 3. for scholarships. for shinwei.
oppa wait for me :D
26.03.2011 we will relive super show moments again.
period.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Some memories last forever."; The Way We Were (1973).

shop. dinner at Daorae again ♥

Tea and me.