memories. love you baby.

I just realised time is running out.

Gonna say goodbye to that little girl whos always moving around.

That 15 month old baby girl who will always go grab a book and automatically sit on my lap,

waiting for me to read to her.

That girl who would smile when i say 'Show me your smile' and say 'Ahh-puhh' when i say 'Apple'.

That baby girl who always understands what we say, who loves her Mickey mouse and Dora so much.

That darling of mine who climbs up my bed every morning, sat beside me when i took a nap that evening, poking me, and sitting there with a book.

That little 11kg heavy Miss Kylie who'd i am so gonna freaking miss after living 25 days with.

Babies have short-term memories right now.

I just kept telling Kylie 'Dont forget piu jie okay. Im gonna go back tonight. Be a good girl and I'll meet you during Chinese New Year, alright.'

She just stared at me. i cried before boarding.

shinloveskylietons

period.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Some memories last forever."; The Way We Were (1973).

Tea and me.

shop. dinner at Daorae again ♥